Sunday, April 21, 2013

With a little help from my friends....

Crocheting for charity introduced me to the wonderful group Share-A-Square created by Shelly Tucker for making afghans donated to children with pediatric cancer.   When Shelly decided to move on to other pursuits, she asked whether I would take over the group's Facebook page.

Thus, I began SASsy Stitchers, both on Facebook  and on Ravelry. Doing so has introduced me to talented, generous, funny and kind fiber artists from around the US and outside of it.

With the creation of "With Hook in Hand," I knew I didn't want it to be all about me.  Instead, I decided to invite--okay, beg--my creative friends to share their stories as well.

The first, which will appear tomorrow is from the remarkable Jmarie Gray.  Thank you, Jmarie!

1 comment: